Orange juice closed & new feeder cattle limit

     Orange juice long position was closed yesterday with a profit of $180. I placed a new buy order one time at a -0.50 price, because seasonality didn't finish and during all this time the price was moving side ways, so there is a chance that new order will be filled again. Keeping this order until next Friday. 

Previous long position in March-April feeder cattle was closed with a loss, but the seasonality still remains and this time I'll try long April-May feeder. Here are statistics:
 

As you can see spread goes up starting form the end February and all the way until the beginning of April. Current situation look like this:

Previous long was closed with a loss because the position was opened to early and not in the best spot. So here I'll wait until price goes down to -0.95 and I'll place my buy order there. Close a position if day closes below -1.00 and average profit is $600.